Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I want Ice Cream!!

I have promised Noah the last two days that if he goes the whole day and pees and poops only on the pottie we can go out as a family and get Ice Cream.

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I got the report from Sherry and everything was looking good. But while I was sitting down eating my dinner, I forgot to call out to him during a period of 2 minutes, and the next thing I knew he was coming out of his bedroom saying, "I pooped, Mom."

Needless to say, Sherry and I were immediately upset because we knew what was going to happen once he started asking for Ice Cream, we were going to have to explain why he couldn't have any. It is hard being a parent sometimes, but there is no way I am going to reward him for pooping on the his bedroom floor. We broke it to him gently but it still resulting in a deluge of tears.

Today started out with an incident so there will be no question about tonight's outcome... Stay tuned to see when Noah gets his Ice Cream.

No comments: