Thursday, August 02, 2007

Only 10 more weeks!

Can you believe it? Baby No Name will be here in 10 short weeks. Noah and I went shopping for the first time today for his baby brother. We bought an new outfit for him to come home from the hospital in, although I think Noah thinks the outfit is for him. Earlier this week, we unpacked all of Noah's infant clothing and did inventory to determine what, if anything, we need for Baby No Name. It was funny to watch Noah try to put on the baby socks and shoes- he was very confused about why they were so small! I think he is probably going to be very shocked when we bring the baby home. I keep trying to talk to him about the baby, but he always ends up pointing to himself and saying "baby". Noah's vocabulary is growing everyday and it is amazing to watch how quickly he learns new things.

1 comment:

Caterina said...

I'm sure you have some baby names, right? Baby No Name can't be Baby No Name forever ;)

I may have mentioned before that I like the name HAMILTON, but then people might shorten it to Hammie, which is eh. I also like ETHAN and ELLIOT. But with Elliot everyone kept saying it reminded them of American Idol ???
The other day I met a guy named CHASE --- which I thought was a pretty cool name. I've always like the name HUNTER. I also like the names SAM and SIMON, but Richard hated both of those names for some reason :P

I better stop....I could go on and on.