Thursday, June 02, 2005

Love

Well it is true, I don't think I have felt this attracted to my wife in a long time. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I look at her and still get intimidated by her beauty, but that is typically when she is done up for a night out. But I don't think she has looked anything but radiant to me since she said "How does February sound" this morning.

We are currently debating on whether to tell people or not (NOTE: I didn't actually start this blog until June 7th, but wanted to capture the early days, as they were so filled with excitement). There is a fear that we will have to go through our pain in public if, God forbid, something bad were to happen. But I think I am comfortable telling those people that would find out anyway, and that I would lean on in such a horrible time. So I think we are going to tell my family this weekend, since we have a family trip planned (minus my youngest sister) and it will make for a great time to announce it, but we are still undecided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so now I'm backtracking through all the entries...this one has me wiping tears from my eyes at my desk...

i must look like such a fool...at least this is easier to explain than drooling over Constantine pictures...

Sarah