Thursday, June 02, 2005

Love

Well it is true, I don't think I have felt this attracted to my wife in a long time. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I look at her and still get intimidated by her beauty, but that is typically when she is done up for a night out. But I don't think she has looked anything but radiant to me since she said "How does February sound" this morning.

We are currently debating on whether to tell people or not (NOTE: I didn't actually start this blog until June 7th, but wanted to capture the early days, as they were so filled with excitement). There is a fear that we will have to go through our pain in public if, God forbid, something bad were to happen. But I think I am comfortable telling those people that would find out anyway, and that I would lean on in such a horrible time. So I think we are going to tell my family this weekend, since we have a family trip planned (minus my youngest sister) and it will make for a great time to announce it, but we are still undecided.

2 comments:

maggie said...

I don't think can read any more of this blogging! I am going to spend the next 9 months boo-hooing over the lifetime of love this sweet baby is going to experience from you both!

Sarah Bagley said...

so now I'm backtracking through all the entries...this one has me wiping tears from my eyes at my desk...

i must look like such a fool...at least this is easier to explain than drooling over Constantine pictures...

Sarah