Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day with 2 children turned out great! It started with breakfast in bed. We had Grandma over for lunch to celebrate with her too! Ben, Noah and Jude surprised me with a picture of my family from a few years ago blown up and framed. It is a picture that I have come to cherish and it was very thoughtful of him to frame it for me. He also replaced my vacuum cleaner (Don't give him a hard time, I asked for it)! Our old Oreck that we received as a wedding present 6 years ago had developed a few problems, so we took advantage of their trade in program and got a new one. Thanks Ben, Noah & Jude for making this a great Mother's Day. I hope that everyone else had a great day too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma loved being with all of you on this Mother's Day. Thank you for a wonderful lunch and the Hyacinth. It is so pretty on my kitchen table.

Ryan said...

Great pic!

I didn't know Oreck had a trade in policy?!? I have had mine for about 8 years now and I am sure there is a flashier model out there that would be nice. Hmmm.