Friday, September 16, 2005

Another sappy one... sorry

So, for those of you that havn't seen Sherry lately... there is no question that she is pregnant now, even though I'm still amazed when people ask, "are you expecting?" The risks of that question just doesn't match up to the reward, so please try to never, ever ask it. Trust me on this one, you can save yourself from a very embarasing moment.

But, on to my point. I have been seeing her in a way I don't think I have seen her in a long time. Not sure I can explain it, but there is a very good feeling I get from simply looking at my HOT wife and her new cute belly. I know she is getting scared about the changes in her body, but she needs to come to terms with the fact that the extra pounds that are showing up are not fat, but life... and regardless they are not going to make her any less attractive to me.

Plus, her boobs are bigger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are the sweetest thing ever. She looked beautiful when i saw her earlier this month. She will look even more beautiful when you see her with the baby for the first time.