Sunday, June 03, 2007

Shoutout: The Ryans

I decided that I since most of the people that visit this site know my friends and family that I would start to highlight some of them that are sending me pictures and come to visit me, etc. And yes this is an obvious attempt to bribe my friends to come visit me and send me pictures (if you don't want to see yourself on the internet then just let me know).

So here is my first shoutout.



Here is my good friend Andrew, and his beautiful wife and daughter, Betsy and Annie. The Ryans live in Orlando and we don't make the effort to see them as much as I would like, but I am going to try to do a better job. Annie was born in November 2005 and Noah has a small crush on her. Much like Sherry she has the out of town mystic going on, and when he sees her he usually has the sense that if he doesn't act fast she will leave and go back out of town and he will be left to ponder the possibilities.

No comments: