Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hectic Life

So I realized today that this blog is getting pretty boring. But at least I have a few excuses for why we hardly ever post. In case you didn't know, we are in the process of moving. Ben has started a new job in Jacksonville and I am still living in Virginia. We are hoping that if all goes well, we will be reunited next week to make our move to Florida. We do have a house for Baby McDonald to live in there- although it needs quite a bit of work before we can bring him home from the hospital in 15 weeks!! Anyone who wants to make a trip down south to help out is more than welcome. Friday is my last day in the office- but I will be working from home starting on Monday. My first baby shower is tomorrow night at a co-workers home. Hopefully I will have pictures to post by the weekend. Maybe I will have time to post more interesting updates once we get settled in our new home, but until then, this will have to do. :)

1 comment:

Caterina said...

I've never found this blog boring ;) I love whatever you guys post!

Hope you are doing and feeling well. Good luck with the move.