Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Teething Bites

Sorry for the lack of posts and I don't really have an excuse for why we haven't been keeping everyone updated. We had a great trip to Virginia- although as always, it went by too quickly. New Years was spent at our friends, Brad and Heather's house with their new baby Kathryn. Noah is an expert walker these days and he isn't letting a few teeth get in his way. He has been cutting at least 5 teeth since before Christmas- and they still haven't made their way through his gums yet! Poor Noah is super cranky/needy and his nose runs constantly. I ended up taking him to the doctor because I thought that he was sick. The doctor said that the symptoms are all teething related and to just give him extra TLC. I have been walking around with dried snot all over my shirt for the last few weeks. I'll be pretty happy when he finally finishes cutting these teeth, although I am sure that I won't be as happy as he will! Currently he has 6 teeth and 5 on the way.

No comments: